Friday, December 02, 2005

My December

It is December already. Can you believe it? This year has flown by in the blink of an eye.

I am done my Christmas shopping. Ok. I know. Hate me or Worship me at will. But I am done. The only gifts left are the ones I bake to give fudge too. It is good to be done...if I had NOTHING else to do this month.

Today is the 2nd. My Inlaws sold thier house yesterday. So, They are going to move into thier moterhome now. They are going to park it next to my house until they leave for flordia in Jan. Let's just say, I really really need to clean my house. argh. Tonight they are babysitting so I can pick up a lay away and Brian and I can go out to dinner.

Tomorrow, I have to finish my work. I need to go to walmart here in a few and pick up new ink cart's for the printer. I have to print out about 4 things.

Sunday is the kids first dress rehersal at church for their pageant. Then for Youth Group, I have to take the kids shopping to buy thier gifts for the local Mission. Next Friday is Jake's first ever birthday party. He is having a swimming party at the hotel for one hour and then Pizza and Cake. He is so excited. I am already exhausted. He gets out of school next week early on wednesday too.

Saturday morning of next week, I have Choir rehersal for the Adult Cantanta. The Kids will practice the hour after our two hour practice. During which my oldest daughter has her dance pictures. Then, Brian's Dad's retirement dinner is on Saturday Night. Sunday, finally, is the final practices. And at 6 pm on December 11th will be the Children's Christmas Pageant. It is followed by the Christmas Cantata by the Adult Choir and then Cookies served by my youth group kids. Jake is a shepherd btw. And Brianna and Kate are going to be angels.

On Thursday Jake has a field trip to the movies at school. And on Friday is his actual birthday...plus his Christmas party at school. I am the mom in charge of that Christmas party. Did I mention that? and it is the last day of school before break. Saturday is Brianna's first ever dance recital. She will have practice in the afternoon, and her recital at night. She is so excited. I am excited. She is going to be bueatiful.

Sunday on the 18th is my Youth Groups Christmas party, the 19th is thier Parents Night Out Fundraiser, and then on the 20th is Brian's Christmas Dinner for His Employee's (that I do all the cooking for basically). And the 21st is our Church Board Meetings.

We are going out of town for Christmas. I think we are leaving on the 23rd. I hope I remember to breathe and keep breathing in all of this. I really do.

Being done shopping? Lol. Geez. That is just a small part of this month. So much to do.