Saturday, March 04, 2006

My Baby is 3!

My youngest daughter turned 3 on Friday. (why I was late with the scripture for friday)

I just can not believe it. They are all growing so fast. We got her clothes, and juice cups with Dora on them, and a dolly and a dolly bed. She really had a good birthday. We took her to Burger King for dinner, and then came back home for cake and ice cream.

I love my kids so much. I feel like they are truely a gift that God has given me. I can not imagine the love He has for me, when my heart fills with such love for them. His love is greater then I could know...and yet, the love I have for my children overwhelms me at times.

Today, the kids rode thier bikes outside. We spent all day cleaning out the cars and taking apart the last of the parade float from back in nov. It has not been warm since then really. It was hard work and my body hurts.

I am starting to pack some things up that have to go to the church. Just in case. I really hope Brian gets that job in my hometown. It would be so nice to go home to my family. I miss Sandy and Johnna so much sometimes lately. And Brian would love that job. And the kids, would really know thier cousins. I want that for them. But even if that is not God's plan for us, I will do what God has planned for me and be happy doing it. Because God is good. Look, He has filled my life with joy. And given me a family to love no matter how close or far apart we are.

No comments: