Monday, July 10, 2006

Another mouse!

ARGh...the other night Jake said he saw a mouse in the kitchen. We thought he was sleep walking..well...because I think he was still. But he must of woke up when he got to the kitchen and saw it.

Then today...i am talking to Jake and kate trying to get them to get dressed...its summer mom..why cant we stay in our bed clothes all day? And the mouse runs right behind them. not a foot behind them. argh..right into my bedroom. GREAT.

Pulling out all the mouse traps from the mouse epidemic of last winter. Need to go buy some more. Please please please do not let this be the 8 month adventure it was last time.

I feel like sometimes, I can just not catch a break. Brianna's birth certificate came. Not Jake's though. argh. And I still have not got her immunization records from the dr. I can not believe all I misplaced all those important papers. Every one of them. so much for putting them where I would think they were safe. I have looked for over a month and still not found them. Can I just cry now?

No comments: