Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I Remember

Yesterday was 12 years since my mom's passing. It was a very hard day for me...And honestly, I was not sure I could even type the words without crying. Add in Kate's first day of school. She missed so much of my life. The first third of my life, she was trying to get it together, so she could actually be a mom. The second third she was my best friend, and the last third...I have had to live without her.

I just can not seem to get passed all that she has missed. This week would also be my Grandma's birthday. She died almost 2 years ago. I just...Sometimes I feel so alone. I feel so jealous of Brian, because he has this great family who loves him. I have nobody...but him. Today, his mom called me because she wanted to see how I was doing. She wanted to make sure I was ok because she knew how hard this week was for me. Wanted to see what I was doing with the kids all at school. I can not be sure, but I think she might just be an angel sent for me.

No comments: