Monday, February 25, 2008

Me

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Sabrina
Birthday:February
Birthplace:Maryland
Current Location:Exiled in Louisiana
Eye Color:Cat Green
Hair Color:Brownish Red
Height:5 foot nothing
Right Handed or Left Handed:Both
Your Heritage:Irish, Scottish, American Indian and a little bit German
The Shoes You Wore Today:slip ons
Your Weakness:Ice Cream
Your Fears:Too many to list. Water, heights, etc..
Your Perfect Pizza:Sausage, onions, tomatoes, green peppers
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Move out of Louisiana
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:lol
Thoughts First Waking Up:Why is it morning already?
Your Best Physical Feature:Eyes
Your Bedtime:10ish
Your Most Missed Memory:My Mom
Pepsi or Coke:Diet coke
MacDonalds or Burger King:Mcdonalds I guess..Prefer Wendys
Single or Group Dates:Single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Lipton Ice Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla:Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee:Neither. yuck
Do you Smoke:No. yuck
Do you Swear:Sometimes I let one slip
Do you Sing:Yes. Love to
Do you Shower Daily:LOL yes
Have you Been in Love:Yes
Do you want to go to College:Did already...would like to go to grad school though
Do you want to get Married:already am
Do you belive in yourself:sometimes
Do you get Motion Sickness:yes
Do you think you are Attractive:i am me
Are you a Health Freak:LOL no
Do you get along with your Parents:I am parentless
Do you like Thunderstorms:yes
Do you play an Instrument:violin
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:no. cant with my meds
In the past month have you Smoked:no. yuck
In the past month have you been on Drugs:prescription drugs
In the past month have you gone on a Date:no
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:yes
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:no
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:no
In the past month have you been on Stage:no
In the past month have you been Dumped:no
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:no
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:no
Ever been Drunk:yes
Ever been called a Tease:yes
Ever been Beaten up:yes
Ever Shoplifted:yes
How do you want to Die:when I am old
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:LOL. I do not know. at 35 I should huh?
What country would you most like to Visit:hmm...Ireland
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Brown
Favourite Hair Color:Brown
Short or Long Hair:Not long but not too short either
Height:Taller then me. not too hard
Weight:does not really matter
Best Clothing Style:casual dress
Number of Drugs I have taken:no clue
Number of CDs I own:too many
Number of Piercings:2 in one ear, 3 in another
Number of Tattoos:none
Number of things in my Past I Regret:too many to list.

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

No comments: