Friday, January 27, 2006

It's Friday

I guess that is a good thing. Brianna has dance tomorrow. I have to teach sunday school on sunday. Our preacher is doing a 'service in songs'. Maybe I will actually get more then 3 for youth group this week. One can hope. Not that the size matters...but... I feel like the boys get tired of it just being them. They are such good kids.

Brianna has had a long week. Just bad behavior...which has just NOT been her lately. She does have problems at times with acting out...but it has been bad this week. This morning Jake got up and cried and cried and threw a fit about everything. Last week's stress on Brian and I just got to them I think. Kate has been the real touchy child again. We all just need a vacation. A real vacation. No work involved. Just to have a little fun. Some time as a family to just enjoy each other. We are just not getting that right now.

I wish we could find a house. Maybe that would take our minds off of it all. 3 bedrooms, preferably 4. I just want to get out of this tiny house.

Anyway, that is life as I know it today.