Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Abu Ghraib/60 Mins & How MUCH I HATE THE MEDIA

My hometown gets on national TV and it is so terrible... Not that any of the Abu Ghraib stuff has been good for Cumberland. it is kind of funny in a sad way..Jack Abromoff goes to jail in cumberland and the abu Ghraib scandel is centered around a military police unit from the area. Always bad stuff.

The VFW person... a childhood friend. I have known Colin since ....well i was born. They lived across the street one house up. Colin is a good guy. He is not the evil SOB 60 mins makes him out to be. And Cumberland is not the Evil place full of hateful rednecks they make it out to be. Why does the media do this? I have more thoughts on this..but I am wondering if anyone else watched this.

Is the media really making it seem so terrible..or am i over sensitive because these are people I know and care about and a hometown I love? They make the people there seem like they are gonna blow the guys head off because they do not agree with the way he went about doing things...argh.

Click Here and

No comments: