Tuesday, October 11, 2005

* Left Blank *

Yeah. that about sum's it up nicely. I just do not know what to say or where to start. I actually feel kind of bored right now with my life. I just am playing around online these days. A total waste of my time.

Kate has been sick and I just have not been feeling well. I am sure it is just arthritis related stuff. But, I guess I feel a bit down too. I just can not seem to lift myself up right now. I am just feeling so nasty over all.

I saw the doctor, and he wants to do laproscopic surgery. He thinks it could be my appendix. I just, do not want to have surgery and i just feel...I do not know. Bored. Maybe if I was not so bored I would not have pain in my side? lol. Ok. I can wish. I just really do not want to have this surgery.

My blood pressure has been up. Maybe it is up because of not feeling well though. I am trying to drink more water and less caffeine. I hope it works. I do not eat a lot of salt anyway..but I have given up chips. I do not add salt to foods. Ick.

Well, It is time for law and order...so I am going to go watch it. See if it gets rid of my being bored.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.