Thursday, October 27, 2005

My Grandma Died

My grandma died a week ago sunday. Her viewing was last wednesday and then her funeral was last thursday. I miss her. She was not always a nice person. And most of the time was not at all nice. But...She did love us. I know that without a doubt.

The hardest part was being away from my children for a week. I missed them so much, my heart hurt. I missed Brian too...But I missed him because I needed to lean on him last week. The kids, I missed because I felt they needed me to lean on. Is that totally crazy?

I have so much to do here at home. My son's first school party is next week and I am the mom in charge of it. Am I stressed out? Oh heck yeah. I have to finish sewing the girls wings for thier costumes too. It is going to be a busy end of the week and beginning of next week. And next week...next week is November. Where has this year gone. they just seem to fly by. I feel like I am missing out on so much.

I could vent about my youth group problems...but I wont. Needless to say...the kids are not going to acquire the fire this year. And on that note...I will leave it all.

In God's love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hi Bree, I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother ((HUGS)). I pray that God comforts you. As you already know, grief is a monster.

Looks like you're having a rough time lately. I pray things improve.