Monday, November 13, 2006

Life

This year has just been so long. A year ago, I had pretty much returned from My grandma's funeral. I am in this funk lately and cant seem to break out of it. Dorkboy is going out of town today for work. One more "wonderful" thing to add to life right now. blah blah blah and a bit more blah.

I really miss my family. I want to go home so bad. I am so tired. So tired. Brian's folks come back this weekend coming up. The "boy" has his championship football game this weekend. They lost last weekend..so they play the 2nd best team in the "toy bowl" from the other town. "the oldest girl" is all caught back up in school now...well almost. I just want a vacation from life...or at least for Brian to get a job back in my hometown so we can go home. I just want my family. I want to be surrounded by them, and drove crazy by them, and want them interfearing in my life...and me in thiers. I want to be able to see them with my own eyes, hold them in my arms and hug them and smother them with love until they beg for me to stop.

I want my children to have what I feel like they are missing out on...and mostly...i want to leave this town. Our life has been one nightmare after another since we got here. I just want Brian to come home saftely at the end of the week...everything else...we will go from there.

No comments: