Monday, February 06, 2006

My Steelers won the Super Bowl!

You would think I would be jumping for joy and shouting from the rooftops. But honeslty, I do not feel the steelers played thier best game. And they were the better team. They did not play as well as they should of. I wanted to go through the tv and scream at them the whole first half.

But they won! woohoo.

Life is so busy right now. I redid Brian's resume. He is looking at what is out there. I wish he would find a new job. He does not want to leave his hometown. but he will not even consider my hometown. I kind of want to slap him. lol. I would be happy with a big city anywhere, where there is always another job. His boss is coming in again tomorrow. These people are just... I really hope he finds a new job. The kids are still sick. STILL. I am going crazy. This is ridiculous. They have or I have been sick since before Christmas. When is this going to end? Of course...now we have a $5,000 deductable for our insurance. I feel sick just thinking about it. New Job, New Job, New Job. Keep saying that with me. Say a prayer for us if you read this.

I do not know what I want, But I am happy to let God's will direct us here. I have often in my life felt God's hand pushing me in a direction. I eagerly await His direction. Where He leads me, I will follow. I will do the work He has for me there. He is a whole lot smarter then I can ever hope to be. And He is a loving God, so I know His direction will be for my good and by His grace.

Let's just hope He leads us somewhere before we end up homeless. ;)

No comments: