Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Where He leads Me, I Will Follow...

I wonder a lot about what God has in store for me right now. I know that my time here in Silver is ending...and I feel bad for Brian. He loves it so much here. And honestly, I too have grown to love it. But I can feel that we have done what we were put here to do. I am not even sure what that was. But The things happening in our lives....we are being called in a new direction. Brian, got a call for an interview. Not bad for a week of looking. But it is where it snows. ALOT. And Brian and snow, do not mix. He is thinking about calling his old employer and bosses. Seeing if they have a job in this area. My sister said, the QA person for her hotel, says all the time how much they miss Brian. I want him to be happy...and I do not think happy is what he will be if he takes this job he got the interview for. But, it is an interview. We are not desperate yet, so I hope he is choosey..and honestly looks into his heart. God will lead him. I have faith.

And wherever, God leads us....we will do His work. Because it is an honor to get to serve the Lord who first loved me.

No comments: