Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Vacations, New Computers and Messed up Formats

For some reason I am not seeing this blog as it should look. It could be I got a new Computer while I was gone. Ok. So My dear sweet husband bought a new computer for me to use at home for all the desktop publishing stuff I do...while I was away on vacation. Hence the name of this entry.

I will try to figure what is up with it today later if I have time. Right now, I still have to finishing unpacking and doing laundry. Get the kids settled back into life at home.

We had a wonderful time on our trip. First my husband and I's little get away. It was so amazing. We went out dancing. Ah. Been a while since I texas two stepped. hehe. It was so fun though. We stayed in an awsome hotel with an incredible suite. And then the kidlets and I took off with my motherinlaw for a few days to visit Brian's grandma. We had to put her in a nursing home last nov. It was heartbreaking. But it was nice to see her. The kids and me miss her so much. She is the sweetest women. It was so nice to have the time for the kids to hug her and kiss her. And we played progressive rummy at MIL's sisters houses. Awsome. I came in last one night and first the next.

I love card games. Progressive rummy is great. But my favorite is spades. I am a vicious spades player. ;) Hearts is pretty fun and so is High-Lo. We play a lot of yahtzee too (dice game). I like games. What can I say.

Well, That laundry pile is calling me. As well as the kids pulling on me for thier mid morning snack. My 5 year old is going to starve next year in kindergarden without a mid morning snack. lol. Goofy kid.

Btw. woohooo!!!! He made it to the top of the slide! Not a big deal I guess to many. But with my son...that is a huge accomplishment. Its hard when your world exist in extremes and you are extremly afraid of everything and sensitive to sounds, heights, touch, etc. My oldest has SI dysfunction-hypersenstive. This is a huge accomplishment. I am still celebrating!!! woohooo!

No comments: