Monday, February 14, 2005

Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day! I used to hate this day. I mean, I really really hated it. I always felt alone even if I was dating someone. Even if he bought me roses, I felt such a let down.

Then, Brian and I took friendship to more on valentines day. I love spending the day sharing with him. Last year, he got me a local artist piece of the place he proposed to me. I love it more then anything. He collects art pieces of wolves. This year, I got him a framed print with wolves on it to go with his collection. It is really nice. My son bought daddy a little horse. He said, Daddy would love it. Daddy loves that his son loves him. It could of been a rock.

We are going out to dinner tonight. The kids are going to grandma's. They picked out a stuffed monkey for grandpa and bathsalts for grandma.

Brian is an amazing husband. I am so lucky to be his wife.

I hope everyone today finds that love that I feel for Brian for someone special. Someone who deserves your love.

No comments: