Monday, June 12, 2006

Flares and Other things that disrupt life

Well, I have started yet another Flare from ...well..not a good place. I am grumpy and in pain...and really all I want is 2 strong pain pills, a hot bath and to go to bed. In that order. But my children are not in the mood to let me do that. I still need to clean a little because my motherinlaw will be here tomorrow to do laundry.

VBS went great today. IT was a lot of fun. I actually kind of made friends with 6 moms over the last few days. The lady I got to know the most is the one I am working with at games. She is really super nice. She is going through a divorce...and I kind of want to go kick her ex just for the heck of it because he is scum and she is a nice person.

Only 4 more days. lol. My son made a friend kind of too. and I met his mom..she was really nice. And the girls both did well too. Our "tweenie" cried a little when she had to go off without me. But our middle child/oldest daughter...had no fear at all. She had a ball too. When I went to see her...during my break. She was outside playing. There she sat under the slide eating her popsicle. The mom in charge of her room...another mom I met yesterday...said how sweet she was. I am just glad she was good. I am glad they are all trying to make friends. I just want them to have friends. I want us all to have friends. Is that such a terrible wish?

The people here in Monroe are so nice. They really are. IT is amazing and refreshing. I can not say I have met one mean person here. They just are so sweet. I hope we make some good friends soon to do things with like play days.

I need to do a big market trip. Boy I hope the new ATM card comes soon. It is a pain having to get cash when you need money.

No comments: