Sunday, June 11, 2006

Vacation Bible School

Yes, It is that time of the year again. For our new church home it starts tomorrow! I am going to be helping with the games for the school aged kids. I am excited and a little nervous. I think I met 30 moms today from the church. I know my kids will have a lot of people to be around. I just hope they make a friend.

I kind of hope I meet a friend too. The lady who is in charge of the Pre-school VBS and the lady in charge of the Overall VBS were both extremely nice. There was one other lady who is I think the lady in charge of the elem school VBS. They are who I worked with mostly today preparing for tomorrow and this week. I want to be involved. I am not afraid to work, But mostly...I miss serving my Lord and Savior in this way.

I miss having friends too. Everyone here is so nice...but it would be nice to have someone to talk to. I miss Dawn a lot. Well, i guess I should go to bed. I have to be up at the crack of dawn for VBS.

Until tomorrow....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bree - did you guys move or just move churches?

Wondering how you are these days - it's been a loooong time!