Sunday, March 06, 2005

Evil Movie People - Class Action (2005)

They are filming a movie for the next two weeks here in my little town in southern New Mexico. They are here because of the mines. These people have just been wicked.

We personally have had to deal with several of them. And they have not been nice people. The lady who was suppose to organize the rooms for the "crew" has been fooling around and them blaming everyone else for her not doing her job. Pulling My Hair Out

She has called us at home several times to complain. This morning she got upset because my husband was not available to fix her little problem, she should of taken care of 3 months ago, because he went to church. Imagine. Gasp. Shock. What the heck does she think you are suppose to do on sunday mornings? I do not know where she comes from, but that is where you will find us if you need to on Sunday morning. Church. And actually, most of sunday afternoon as well if you are looking for me. I am the co-youth group director for my church.

Last thursday was my youngest 2nd birthday. Because of these movie people, we ended up not canceling her birthday party one time...but twice. And then, we ended up having cake with her about falling asleep in it late saturday night. These people think we should put our lives on hold and bow down to thier every need. They want everyone available to them in a moments notice. Perturbed You Suck

Tonight, some guy knocks on my door at 9:30 pm...to ask who lives here. And then he goes on to explain he is from the movie company and that he wanted to know if we owned or rented. I mean, ARGH. We live on property because...gasp...suprise...my husband is the General Manager for the two propertys. Who the heck knocks on a strangers door at 9:30 at night!!! Freaking Insane people. My youngest daughter is screaming because she wants her daddy, who is at the hotel trying to check in these movie people. I feel like just banging my head against a wall here. Fly Swat

These people are not treating the citizens of this town with respect. They are treating us like little nobodys who should worship them because they are Hollywood. I am mad and frustrated. The stars are not even staying here. They are secluded away in another location. This is just the crew. And the worst part...all this over the last week....They did not even check in until tonight. Afraid Teary
The people in town were so excited...I have heard more complaints about all this then I care to think about today. Our preacher suggested next time, they want to get a hold of us on a sunday morning, they join us for church. Hysterical








No comments: