Wednesday, March 30, 2005

First Day of Kindergarden

So, I have spent the day calling the school district and scheduleing Doctor's appointments. My oldest goes to Kindergarden next year. He is really excited. A year ago, We thought he would never go to school. He has sensory issues. But now, he is a changed child. I do not know what changed. Maybe he grew up.

Actually, I think he grew up while I was not looking. He used to fit literally in just one hand. He was so tiny. And now, He barely can sit on my lap. How did he get so big so fast?

His grandma got him a book called "The day before Kindergarden." Man, I cried reading it. HE is my little boy. And now, he is school aged almost. He will be going to the better public school in our small town. And he will ride a school bus! My little guy on a school bus. I keep thinking about how he wont use a car seat on it. Parinoid Mother syndrome.

he is so excited. All he keeps talking about is learning to read and his friends he will make, and playing on the playground. We have all day kindergarden here. I am actually happy about that...and a little worried. But I know he will do great. He is going to have a blast..

Now, If mom can just pick her heart up off the floor to finish getting him all registared to go.

No comments: