Sunday, March 20, 2005

Smileys

A few post ago I used a lot of smileys in my post. I really like these smileys. they were an option of something that I could use here, or in post elsewhere, or email, or even on my im's. They just crack me up. Here are a few of my favorites.

Money This reminds me of my Youth Group today, after thier bakesale. lol. They made over 250$ from thier baked goods and the yummys that others had donated.

Laughing This little guy reminds me of St Patricks Day this week. I hope veryone wh has Irish in thier Heritage took the time to remember where they came from. This week, I told some people I was making Potato Candy for the bake sale. People looked at me like I was crazy. They just had no idea what Potato Candy was. That little guy laughing just cracks me up. Reminds me of college. My Dorm, Smith Dorm, had its dorm party during the spring semester the weekend that we celebrated St Patricks Day. Every year. It reminds me that I was once young and of the time that I actually felt young.

Insane This was me today. Our choir had our concert this morning and there was so much going on with the bake sale and sunday school...and well jsut everything. I was just going crazy running around like a chicken with my head cut off.

Pulling My Hair Out This little guy is me. lol. When I get mad...that is kind of what I do. I have lots of hair to pull out too.

There are a ton more. They are so funny. But on one serious note.... Saluting The Flag




No comments: