Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Digital Scrapbooks

So, I do scrapbooking. Recently I discovered Digital scrapbooking. So, I started my own blog of my pages. It only has a few images there now. More will be added later. I have to say Photobucket's "blog this" item is really cool. It sure makes life easy.

So, Check out my Digital Scrapbook blog. There are so many cool things to do out there on the web and using your computer.

I love making images and fooling around with them. Here is my sig file at The Parents Perspective. It is a website for parents and others. They have boards on a ton of topics. You do not have to be a parent to go there. And thier debate forums are pretty good. I "mod" 3 boards there. If you are a crafter or a gamer or are part of Mops/Moms Club Int. Come on by. I would love to have you join one of my boards.


No comments: