Saturday, December 11, 2004

Too Tired

I am exhausted. Last night, My husband had to cover the 3rd shift. So, he got no sleep at all between 6 am yesterday morning and 9 this morning. The one day a year I am extremly busy, he had to cover a shift the night before. His mother watched the kids for us thank goodness. I had a choir practice for my concert tomorrow. The kids had one this afternoon. Well, the big two did. So, I didnt have anyone to watch the little one.

I stayed up 1/2 the night worrying about how I was going to manage today. I did, But now after basically singing for 5 hours today, serving 15 kids muffins and juice, creating a christmas card for the kids out of thier handprints, and baking cookies....I am just plain tired.

One of the songs we are singing tomorrow has this line in it. It is the reason for all the work....

Soon he will come,
Bethlehams boy.
Bringing salvation
peace, love, and joy.

No comments: